I enjoy turning creative marketing projects into tangible campaign data. Currently managing digital campaigns for CCC Information Services, national woodworking supplier Collins Supply. I can be counted on to develop actionable paid social, paid search and SEM influencer marketing. Specialized in B2B.
Ask me About:
• PPC planning, testing & optimization
• Tracking performance in Google Analytics
• Display and Retargeting Paid Search Campaigns
• Content development for SEO
• Paid/Organic Social Media Marketing
• Copyediting & blog generation
CCC Information Services
Digital Marketing Specialist September 2018 - Present (1 year 8 months) Greater Chicago Area
Manage SaaS lead generation SEM campaigns, audience growth-focused PPC social media campaigns and social media marketing. Work in collaboration with our outside agency on UX flow optimization and unclogging SEO content bottlenecks.
6 years 10 months
Digital Marketing Consultant August 2018 - Present (1 year 9 months) Greater Chicago Area
Google Ads Account Manager (remote)
Digital Marketing Coordinator July 2013 - August 2018 (5 years 2 months) Greater Chicago Area
CRM, email marketing, SEO and SEM campaign management. WIX website and hard collateral design.
Affiliate Marketing / Influencer October 2018 - November 2019 (1 year 2 months)
The Beauty Crew, LLC
Digital Marketing Consultant March 2018 - May 2018 (3 months) Greater Chicago Area
Email marketing, SEO optimization and SEM campaign development.
SEO Content Writer (Temp/Contract Position) May 2012 - October 2012 (6 months) Northbrook, IL
O'Shaughnessy's Public House
Social Media Marketing & Floor Lead May 2009 - July 2012 (3 years 3 months) Chicago, IL
Freelance Writer (Contract Positions) February 2010 - April 2012 (2 years 3 months) Greater Chicago Area
• Karrot (Marketing Copywriter) - January - April 2012
• Myspace Local (Copywriter/Blogger) - May - June, 2010
• Made Manual (Copywriter/Blogger) - February, 2010
• Demand Studios (Copywriter/Blogger) - August '09 - January '10
• Westover Media (Copywriter/Blogger) - April '08 - June '08
Time Out Chicago
Editorial Intern January 2008 - September 2008 (9 months) Chicago, IL
Columbia College Chicago
Bachelor of Arts, Journalism, Minor in Marketing · (2005 - 2009)